Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

BATANGAS: Lemery - Batangas Turning Gold

Last weekend we went an overnight stay at Lemery Batangas to pave the extreme temperature felt at Dasmarinas Cavite and to have a family summer outing at the same time. Since Batangas is the nearest getaway, family decided and went there.

Like previous years, this is my playground for taking pictures as here I practice my shooting skills. We always went here during this season every year, for the nth time (hehe), courtesy of Raymond's family. Actually for many Lemery beach outings, it is my second time to capture it's sunset shots since it's always that majority wants to go home during these hours, I always had sunrise shots on my hand.

Before we decided to went back home, I had a chance to sneak out back to the shore,while everybody's all ready to go and are just waiting for Raymond, my ever fave buddy to finish fix himself, I got few sunset shot at last!

That moment was priceless, waters were warm, sun is huge and beautifully reflects the sky and below. I was  a little envy that time as everybody's seems to be enjoying. Gold rays was exceptional as it turned the black sand into gold. A very relaxing and amazing scene.

I just noticed that sunrise is best captured anywhere at Batangas especially during summer. Next time, I will definitely get sunset shots more. :)

Like this Beach Article? Share it with others too!

Want to share your thoughts? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...