Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

BATANGAS: Bauan - Chasing Sunset at Sampaguita Beach

If you read my first article how we got here, you would definitely think to go back home early. For the sake of love of sunset, I checked the internet what time I can catch this beautiful hour.. It was 6:05pm.

My father said... what!?? he was so anxious on the decision and thought I took for granted our safety. 

Still I waited for the right time. Everybody's gone! we were just the family left at the beach.. My parents were worried then.

6:20pm and the king was on the horizon. What a lovely day, my father was keep on shouting.. "now it's perfect, take as many photos as you want then let's go". I continued and still managed to swim afterwards without thinking the cliff that might end our lives later on!..haha

No worries though coz I was able to make this post, haha. Traversing through that cliff during that night made us kinda nervous, but it's ok coz there were street lights on one side of the path and we were moving slowly. If you are not a professional driver, please do not do the same. Safety first.


Like this Sunset Article? Share it with others too!

Want to share your thoughts? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...