Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

BATANGAS: Caltagan - Burot Beach's Moon Shine Morning

Morning at Burot Beach
Everytime I went for a mountain climbing or getaway, I always make sure to capture photos in sunrise to practice. I know I'm not a good photographer and no formal classes acquired so I just capture and capture to practice what skills I have and what I learned from other photographs in the web.

For our white beach morning at Burot Beach at Catagan, I took some photos I believe good to look at. Sorry if it's not as good as other professional photographer has. But in the long run I guess my skills will be. :)

Wednesday night I'm preparing myself to wake up early the next morning also asking Raymond to wake me up 5:30am just to capture what most online photographers suggest, the golden hour.

Moon at Burot Beach Morning
I was surprised that morning because I saw this huge blob over the horizon reflecting through the waters, the moon while the sun started to rise. It's unusual.

Moon at Burot Beach Morning
It was like 6:00 in the morning and this amazing phenomenon still manifested in the sky. The sun and the moon met each other face to face.

Morning at Burot Beach
Sky was painted with blue and yellow as people started to wake up and go into waters. Definitely golden hour made Burot Beach morning photos enticing and nice to look at and especially spiced up with this strange moon shine.


Like this Travel Article? Share it with others too!

Want to share your thoughts? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...